Tuesday 29 November 2011

Telephone Trouble

Dear Old Mister Marck:
I reside in my house alone, by myself. The phone rings frequently and I must scurry to answer  it. I have almost fallen more than once in trying to answer the phone. Your advice, young man, will be gratefully considered. Thank you.
Miss Vela Groom
Newtown, TN


Miss Vela... how  nice  that  you  would  call  me  young... that  leads me  to  think  that  youre  probably  older  than me... i  do  have  the  answer (write  this  down  ma'am): just  because  the  f^%#*n  phone  rings ...does  not  mean  you  have  to  answer  it.... your  phone  most  likely  has  caller ID  on it.. .let the damn thing  ring... and worry with it  later... i am in the phonebook... call  if i can assist you  further.... hope  this  helps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment