Friday 10 June 2011

Earth Science

Dear Old Mister Marck,
My name is Kellie. I am very curious about the brood xix cicadas. They came, made noise and splattered on my car. My car is a '99 Honda Accord. Sweet sound system. Its color is blue, which is my favorite color because Mother almost named me Blue. But I came out a girl and not a boy. It that not so
hilarious!!?? Oops, I almost forgot. What is going on with brood xix?
Kellie

P.S. I am a middle school teacher in Lower South Kentucky which is not the same as Upper North Kentucky. Me and Daddy -- he's the principal -- anxiously await your reply.

 .......hon ... i  truly  do  appreciate.... you  axin  me .... about  them  ceecaders...   but  i  do  not  think ..... any  thing  i  may  or  may  not  tell  you...... is  worth  the  effort...... hope  this  helps....

No comments:

Post a Comment