Tuesday 10 May 2011

Job-Hunting Strategies

Dear Old Mister Mark,
I am in my mid-fifties and through no fault of my own have lost my job. I have had plenty of job interviews but for some reason no offers. I feel like my honesty in the interview process is hurting my opportunity for new employment. My question to you, Mister Marck, is: should I be dishonest about jail time and substance abuse when questioned because it always seems to cut interview short, Please advise, as I need a job.
Mack from Tunica, Mississippi


damnit  mack.... i  truly do  feel  your  pain... i  hold  absolute  honesty  in  the  highest  of  regards..... such  philosophy  has  cost myself  many  a  job...... as  i  see  you  be  from  tunica... i  would  almost  think  that that  bunch  of  folks  ....would understand  a man  coolin  his  jets  for  awhile  incarcerated......... as  far  as  substance  abuse..... aint  no  such  thing...... hunt  my  ass down  if  you  ever  get  up  this  way ....... i  do  believe  you  could   help  me help  you.... hope this  helps  ......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment